Thursday, December 22, 2011

From a Friend



 Shakeology review or testimonial from a friend of mine or another Beachbody Coach who is changing lives and making it better for at least one person in this world. See what she said and also the Doctors and Nutritionist said about the world famous shake, Shakeology, I know I talk a lot about Shakeology and I know some get tired of it but if you hear stories like this everyday it keeps you going and going and going. So please read this and think about your Health or a Loved one or friend. Maybe it is not for you but it could help someone you know so Thanks for reading. And any comment or share would be greatly appreciated..

Testimonial :

 "I got the pleasure of having a sushi lunch with one of my athletes from Cinci, OH today :) This woman is amazing. Battling kidney failure, wanting to adopt, and every day she has here is a gift in her eyes. The shakeology she started only a week and a half ago has furthered the stabilization of the progression of a life threatening disease. Her doctors and nutritionist all attribute the introduction of shakeology to her diet as a MIRACLE. To receive a hug and thank you from someone who's life LITERALLY is being saved... All I can say with tears running down my face is that I'm so humbled, thankful and blessed. "

No comments:

Post a Comment