Friday, December 9, 2011

What do I have to lose???

Every since I can remember I have had a lower back problem. Every once in a while when I would over do it with something at work or just laying around the house or maybe even just playing with the family, my back would have a pain in it that I could barely even get around. A couple times I would have to lean against the wall to even make it to the bed. So one day I was watching T.V and an infomercial came on and it was for P90X from Beachbody. I saw people my age doing these exercises and getting them done with no problem. I asked myself why can I not do this and I wonder if it will help my back problem.  I went to work and started talking about it and low and behold someone had this workout. So I asked if I could use it for a while to see if it would help my back. Little did I know it was going to help my whole body
.

       I started doing the workouts one night after work and it was great I felt so sore the next day. I could barely move my arms to open a door. But I was good with it as I knew I was changing things a little bit. So then after work I got another DVD and pushed play again and low and behold the pain went away from the previous day’s workout. I started to like these workouts I liked the way they made me feel. I like that they were changing me inside and out I could barely stop talking about these workouts. I would go to work and tell them about the stuff I did the night before with the workouts. Everyone was seeing a change in me, it was Awesome to see the change. Not only did I change the way I felt about myself I changed the way I was eating. I changed from eating fried foods and chips and beer to eating healthy fruits and veggies and meats. It was just such a shock to me the way I jumped right in with both feet for this program.


    In the end of the 90 days I changed so much that I wanted more of it. I had people tell me you cannot do that you cannot do this, but you know what I did it and I loved it. I was really proud of myself for completing something that people said I could not finish. Everyone thought I would just do it for a while and stop just like always. But I pushed it and went for it what did I have to lose some weight. Now what did I have to gain muscle, health, endurance, strength in my lower back. And that is exactly what happened I gain all that and I lost weight during the 90 days. Since I have completed P90X and now Insanity my lower back is stronger than ever and no more pain. I can feel the muscles around the lower back. It is an awesome feeling to know you can go play with your grand kids and not have to worry about hurting the next day or week for that matter. They deserved me to try this for them and me.


    I wanted to share this with you because if you are going through the same thing then I am here to tell you it works and it does help your muscles and gives your body strength. I have recently started taking Shakeology from Beachbody and it has 70 nutrients in a shake that helps support my New Body System. It helps me with weight lose and energy for the daily routines I do during the day and my workouts. I can tell a real difference in my Energy level. So if you are thinking of trying any of these workouts or any workout do it for you. You can do it just like everyone else you do not have to be a athlete to do thee workouts. They are for everyone Moms, Dads, Brothers, Sisters, Daughters, Sons, Grandparents they have a workout for all. So take some time and look at some of them and maybe just maybe you will make a change in your life just like I did….


Thanks for your time,

Edward Dillon

No comments:

Post a Comment