Saturday, December 17, 2011

Beachbody Coach


Yesterday I was asking about being a beachbody coach the reason WHY I do it..

I really like being a Coach as let me explain...

I have a couple co workers that I deal with everyday.. One is a Beachbody Coach now and one is not. So we talk about our workouts and Beachbody everyday in the office. So the other co worker has Insanity from a while back but he was not doing it. So in the long run he... has gotten tired of listening to us talk about Insanity and Beachbody so he started Insanity this week. He was real sore and I told him to just Push Play and it gets better..So for the last week he has been getting it done every night and after just 3 days he is not sore anymore.. So this is WHY I am a Coach to give people the support they need to prove to themselves they can do it and it does get better everyday. And a Plus is he is talking to his wife and they are going to start doing it together when he gets home for the holiday's. What?? Yes it does bring families together also, that is Awesome to me.. Family and Friends is there any better support groups?? Oh yeah Mine.. HA..

No comments:

Post a Comment