Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Plyometric Cardio Circuit


 This the workout that has made me feel better today.. I was sore for 3 days after my last workout so last night I got in on with this one and let me tell you I learned some things about myself last night.. I learned I ws out of shape again and need to get it back. I learned that I love the feeling I get with a good sweat from a Awesome workout. It is not so often that you can get a feeling of release from a daily activity, so when I can take the one hour for me then it makes it even more worth it. So maybe you need to release some of the endorphins in your body and feel alot better about things. My soreness is also gone from working it hard yesterday. I cannot believe how simply heating up the muscles and moving around can make them feel all better but it does, so today I will be getting it on again with another workout.. Have a good workout today. If you do not have a workout then go for a walk, run, jog, treadmill something to get the sweat on. You will not regret it..

No comments:

Post a Comment