Saturday, January 7, 2012

Power and Resistance


 I got it on with Power and Resistance. I do not remember missing Insanity as much as I did.. I just put the DVD in and when I heard Shaun T YELL "COME ON" I was like lets do this.. I was so pumped again I can only say I did not do so good during the workout. I am so out of shape right now. When I was done my legs felt like Jello.. And I could barely walk but when I was driving back to the camp I picked up my water bottle and almost could not pick it up.. HA I am goig to like this week I am going to be doing Insanity all the rest of this week and maybe next week too. I am fixing to order the P90X2 equipment and I have to wait for it to come in so I am going to stay on Insanity until then. I hope you take the journey with me and keep pushing play..

 I am so sore this morning but it is a good sore I hope and I know it will get better after todays workout. So come and make a change in your Fitness...

No comments:

Post a Comment