Saturday, January 14, 2012

Pure Cardio


 Today was a great day.. I had so much energy during the day it was crazy as I did not sleep very well last night but maybe just maybe the workout is working and giving me more energy..

Tonight was Pure Cardio and let me tell you I did better than I thought I would do during this workout. I learned something from this workout and I will tell you about it later. I really pushed it during this workout today and I got alot of reps. in during the Dig just Dig and the GO come on you can do it. I just really am trying t concentrate on the form right now and getting the best out of the workout as it is quality over quantity right now. When I get these forms down I will get those better reps and routines. Well I noticed I have lost some stregnth during this workout today. During the Push up jacks at the end I did not have the steegnth to get as many in as I used to and I am telling you this was very disappointing to me. I have worked hard to get this stregnth and now I have to start all over. Man that Sucks but it is part of the journey..

No comments:

Post a Comment