Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Changing Things Up



  I changed the workout for the most part. Let me say I fund in the new gym that is in the camp they had a pull up bar. So this was awesome for me. I went to the gym last night and I started the workout and instead of doing the Push Ups as was required, I did the bench press instead and I must say it was good I got a good workout in doing it that way. I also learned I was stronger than I thought I was going to be which is from all the workouts I have been doing over time. So I also did the pull ups from the routine as required during the workout. It was such a good feeling after I had completed this workout I was tired but I was also refreshed if that makes sense. So I am thinking it is basically the same as Les Mills Pump workout. They use weights and I did also, I wanted to change it up a bit and see if I can get more muscle mass in my chest. After my workout I did some Ab routines that I felt were effective on my Abs. They tested me and as I went through the routine I got stronger and stronger doing them. I could feel the burn and I am hoping it is going to work and get thse babies to come out and play..

No comments:

Post a Comment