Saturday, February 25, 2012

Get Ripped in 90 days



Well if you have never tried P90X.. Then let me explain my workout last night to you. I did Chest and back and this is my favorite workout as it is Push and Pull to the extreme. You do pull ups and push ups during this workout. To me this is old school workout that most know and is simple to do and to the person that has done these exercise's before they understand how they make you feel after completing a workout like this.. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to get into a simple workout.

Let me give you the routine:

Round 1
  • Standard Push Ups
  • Wide Pull up
  • Military Push ups
  • Reverse Grip Pull up
  • Wide Push ups
  • Close Grip Pull ups
  • Decline Push ups
  • LawnMowers
  • Heavy Pants
  • Back Flies
  • Diamond Push ups
  • Dive Bombers
That is the first Round of the workout!! Do as many as you can do and I hope you saved some energy for Round 2.. Yes I said Round 2, most workouts would be done at this time but not P90X we are extreme and we are still going..

Round 2
( You might have noticed that the order has changed of the routine, this is muscle confusion)
  • Wide Pull up
  • Standard Push Ups
  • Reverse Grip Pull up
  • Military Push ups
  • Close Grip Pull ups
  • Wide Push ups
  • LawnMowers
  • Decline Push ups
  • Back Flies
  • Heavy Pants
  • Diamond Push ups
  • Dive Bombers
At this point you can barely lift your arms and your chest is so tight that it feels simply amazing. Then it is time for a results and recovery drink. But first you have to go to Ab Ripper X. Then a Result and Recovery drink is in order...

 All these routines are MAX, do as many of each as you can and as time goes on you will see that you can get more and more and you will see your body starting to change for the better. People will start to see that you are changing and you will like this change. I can tell you from experience that it is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment