Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Health and Fitness

  I have thought that Health and Fitness is something I have been lacking for along time in my life. But last year I found Beachbody, I started my journey with P90X for 90 days of muscle confusion. It was one of the best times in my life as far as working out goes. The routines that are in this series of DVD's is just from the old school gym workouts. The only thing better is you do not have to do them in the gym you do them in the privacy of your own home. This is the best thing in the world to some and to me also as when I started this I did not want to look as though I have not worked out before which means be embarrased in the gym. So I workouted out 6 days a week in a small little room and it was great. I got stronger and stronger as the days went on. By the time I was done with the 90 days I was doing things I never thought I would be able to do. This is the reason to start a Fitness program it is to make yourself better and better as time goes on. The picture below shows the start date to the finish date. As you can see in the picture I am not a over weight person I just needed to get in better shape. This is the Beauty in fitness programs they are not just for over weight people they are for people that just want to get in shape. So think about your health and make a change if this is something you want to do to make your life better for you and your family.


 Beacbody Coach : Rededdie

No comments:

Post a Comment