Friday, February 10, 2012

Two Ab Routines that work


I have done Mountain Climbers with Insanity and they are effective in the Ab and glute areas. But when I was looking around today I saw this Mountain Climber routine and I think it would be a great Ab and Shoulder routine. This one will give you strength in your shoulders and then give you Abs the workout they need as you lock your core and do the routine it is a fast but effective routine to try. Try it and see what you think. Or if you have tried it, can you give some tips?



 In this Ab workout routine I have done most of these but they are quick and they will work all the places in your core and ab area. The important thing to remember in these is to get the reps in and if they add to much strain to your lower back then give it rest and then jump back into the routine. Get the reps in and get as many as you can. The thing to remember also is that no matter how fast you do these routines take your time and it is quality over quantity. So if you slow down and get quality reps in it is more effective in the long run. Do not just go in it thinking the faster I do this the faster I can get out and get on with my day. Take the time to put into it..

 Challenge makes Changes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment