Friday, March 2, 2012

Beachbody Oppurtunity



While I've always taken my "business" seriously, it's starting to grow faster and faster every month. To put it plainly, I'm looking to become an Diamond Coach this year,  and I'm currently on track to make it happen for myself this year without even really trying so far.
...
So, what I'm looking to do it this... I'm looking for 5 people who are interested in taking a look at something to do on the side (like I've been doing) that won't interfere with their current full time gig.

My focus is going to be to help you start and run a few Beachbody Challenge groups, which in turn will help you earn an extra income, and assist you in helping others life a more happy and fit lifestyle. Who of your friends couldn't use a little "nudge" to get healthier and more fit? And you can't tell me you couldn't use a couple extra hundred bucks a week. Yes, I said per week.

I'll walk you through what I do on a day to day basis (most of you see what I'm doing via the weekly Motivational Monday newsletter, Facebook, or through these messages) and it's EASY to do. You just have to be willing to step out of your comfort zone and be willing to help others. I spend 2-3 hours a day for the most part (which includes my workout) on the "business".

If you would like to chat, or want to know more, or would like to see a quick 30 minute webinar that explains everything in more detail, message me asap so I can get you the information you need.

Like I said, I'm looking to really focus on this with 5 people starting in the next couple of weeks.

Sorry for the long message but get with me asap if you're even remotely thinking about this. We don't sell, we share out story with people if they aren't interested we move on, it's that simple. I can show you easy ways to talk to people that are not salesy (if that's even a word). By the way, you'll also get 25% off all the programs/supplements.

Let's roll!

Regards,
 

Edward "Red" Dillon
Independant BeachBody Coach
rededdie@beachbodycoach.com
http://www.facebook.com/yahoo#!/RededdieIndependentBeachbodycoach

No comments:

Post a Comment