Saturday, March 3, 2012

People are such Imitators


I was up early today and I was watching Informercials and what did I see??? Some copy cats trying to sell a workout that will get you RIPPED in 90 Days..

As I have done and completed P90X, Insanity and Turbofire many times. I was watching this show and noticed that everyone of the routines was in a Beachbody Program. Mostly it was Insanity... They also told a story about Max Interval training t...o get results. They also said that you do not need weights just a floor and your own body weight. I mean it was just like I was watching Shaun T but it was some MMA Fighting workout. Makes me wonder if they really get Insanity and get into shape then decided to make their own workout and trying to sell it?

Well if you want an imitation workout then be my guest to order it.. But if you want the original workout that everyone seems to be coping then just let me know..

Beachbody knows what it takes and they have given this gift to you of health and fitness. So take a minute and Decide to change your life. Not buy into something that is copied from years of hard work from another company..

No comments:

Post a Comment