Tuesday, April 17, 2012

P90X2-- Core X2



Last night was Core X2 and I must say it was very challening for me as I kept up with it pretty good for my first time doing this one but when it got toward the end he brought it harder just like in Insanity... The things that were the heardest for me was the Balance on ball and do a push up on one leg. This was hard for me but you know I will get it and have more confidence in the stregnth and balance it takes to do these moves. I noticed he has a different philosphy also in these workouts. Time, Patience, Practice. This is the things he tells you that you need to do to get good results in these workouts. So I will have them and Bring It....

 P90X2 - http://teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/BCPX2205?referringRepId=100071

No comments:

Post a Comment