Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Beast Mode ON!!!

When are you going to Push the Button?
 
 
Today was shoulders and I can tell you this I was tired today or this morning. I can tell when I am tired or not awake yet because my body tells me that I cannot lift that much even though my minds tells me Beast Up... So I did both. I might not of got as many reps as required but I did the heavy weight for as many as my body would push out. I was satisfied with the workout. I am also supposed to do Beast Abs but I am saved this for tonight. When you run out of time you run out of time. That is the beauty of these workouts you can do them when you want.. :)

Do you ever save workouts for later or split them up during the day??

Have a good workout!!!

Challenge makes Change!!!!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment