Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Chest and Tri -- Body Beast


Well last was Chest and Tris... I must say that it was surprising. I have done this workout before and I feel as I have done better before but I have not worked out in a while like about 3 to 4 weeks. I can tell a difference in my strength. I did all the routines and did not give up. At the end when I got to the giant sets and had the push ups at the end it was harder than ever before. I did no...t finish all of them but I did go to my knees and get as many as I could. But you know what this is going to improve with time and I will get this down. Let's say it is a goal to complete them as I have many times before. I am completed done my arms are hurting and my body and chest are just gone for the night. So I am satisfied with the amount I have done today and I will get better and better. So keep getting Beasty folks..

How did you do today??

What do you do when your body is at failure during a workout?

Challenge makes Change!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment