Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Need HELP with Nutrition

 I did not workout last night as it was a day off for me. I much needed this time off. Sometimes it is good to take a day or two off from the Extreme Workouts from Beachbody. I am also thinking I need to work on my nutrition as it is not getting me where I want to be right now. I know this is the problem with the way I feel as I work hard during the workouts and I work hard to get as many Rep's in as I can and still feel the burn. But for some reason I am not changing my body any place. I am not building I am not losing I am just stuck. This is not where I want to be Stuck. I want to be doing Awesome and seeing the difference in the physical appearance but for some reason I am not. So I am going to figure this out.

 If you can suggest some help or something that I have not thought of then just speak up I am open to anything at this point. There is nothing worse than feeling like you are in this alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment