Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Yoga for Men

 I have never done Yoga before and I have recently this year started doing Yoga and I must say for a man it can be a little challenging at the beginning. I had done the best I can to get these moves down which is Awesome all in itself. I have learned that if you stick with it and do these moves the best you can then it will improve your circulation and flexibility. For men this is a good thing when we reach a certain age. I am 41 fixing to be 42 and I really enjoy Yoga now it has improved me Physically and Mentally.

 Most men think it is for girls, but in retro spec it is for everyone. If you have ever bent down to get something and had a hard time getting back up or needed help getting up say a wall or chair. Then you should try Yoga it will work your muscles and balance. This is the best thing to make those muscles we do not use everyday stay in shape and stay flexible. Men's muscles are different than women's muscles in build and flexibility. You can see a women bend down and pick something up and never miss a beat. Women can also reach and stretch the way men can not, well some men. But this is all due to the make up of the muscles. 

 So Men need to stretch and get flexible so they can do the same things as women. This is why Yoga and stretching is so important to men. We are just bull headed and say "Yoga I need no stinking Yoga that is for women". I am here to tell you it is not just for women it is for YOU.. You can do it and you do not need to go to a gym and do it in front of everyone. You can simply do it in the privacy of your home and you will see how stronger and flexible you can get everyday. All it take is 1 time a week to just put in the DVD and push play. It is part of the P90X program and let me tell you it is just great to feel the way you should be moving more freely and using good form and not having to worry if your back is going to go out when you lift something.

 So if us men can stop thinking like the cavemen and open our mind to experience something new then just give it a try you spouse will be so surprised that you want to try and share something with them..

No comments:

Post a Comment