Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Shakeology-- Healthiest Meal of he Day

 
 I wanted to share something about Shakeology with you. If you have not heard of Shakeology it is a new shake that Beachbody has come up with that supplies your body with 70 superfoods. You need this in your system and I need this in my system. I have been drinking it for a couple monthes now. I can feel the difference in my body each day. I can feel the energy level I have go up during the day and during the workouts I do each day. I have more Stamina in my daily routines and I am more focused during the day. I would suggest this for anyone that is trying to lose a couple of pounds or just wants more energy during the day. Me personally I do not need to lose weight I want to maintain and build but I want this Shakeology in my system due to the superfoods it has in it for daily use. It cannot hurt and it is a whole lot better than the Slim Fast or Muscle milk that costs you 6 dollars to buy everyday. I can make any recipe I want for that day and I am not just stuck with the same old flavors and tastes you get with the other products. So I am so glad that I get this in me and that it is good for me. I do not want to have to go to the doctor one day and him say my cholestral is to high. I want him to say he you are doing Awesome and everything looks great what are you doing. Excersize and Shakeology... That is what I will tell him then I will ask him do you want some Doc.. LOL.. But maybe yes and maybe no.. I just want to be here for my grandkids the best shape and health I can be to see them grow up big and strong. So just think about it folks. If it is not bad for you then waht can it hurt to try something new and maybe you will see the difference it can make in your health and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment