Wednesday, December 14, 2011

TurboFire

 Tonight was Fire 30 and Sculpt 30... Man these two are awesome together... First off Fire 30 was great I was going so hard and making it count.. I looked up and I was all sweaty and then it was over.. Man I was so surprised that it was over. I am getting so good at these workouts and getting it done..

 Then when it was time to do Sculpt 30 I got in my head I would do it tomorrow, so ...I stood there and then before I knew it I was inserting the DVD and pushing play.. :) I got this one done like it was the first workout I have done tonight. I like this Sculpt one also. It works all your muscles and you can feel it that is the reason I get it done in style. By the time it was over I was like what it is over. Man these workouts go by so fast because I have so much fun during the workouts. Great music great moves and the best spot in class..

 Bring the FIYAH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment