Monday, January 30, 2012

Chest and Back



 Today starts the journey I am going to start and I am a little excited for this to start. I have done this program before and I want to get my muscles back. I really enjoy this workout as it is full of push ups and pull ups and other things. It is a World class workout and it goes back to the beginning of things most people have forgotten from all the gadgets out in the world now day. There is nothing like getting on the floor and cranking out as many push ups as you can in 60 seconds. The felling when you get back up is Awesome makes me feel as I am really doing something. This is one of the most challenging workouts in the series of DVD's.. It brings you back to the basics and this is what people forget do things that work and not make it hard.
 Those other gadgets are just that gadgets. Getting a Ripped body and hard wrok and you have to add the time to get that body you want. It does not happen over night it takes time. Make the time and you will not be sorry as it will show in your attitude and body. I can promise you this I have seen it happen time after time. This workout is not just a gadget it shos you how to do the exercise's with correct form and this is the key not to just go at it and get alot it is quailty over quantity.

 Make a decision for you to change the way you are being and always remember YOU WIN FROM WITHIN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment