Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Small Victories




Today was Power and Resistance and I can tell you that I did alot better during this workout than last week. I can tell you this I got all the way through the warm up and then WOW then what happened is Amazing for me.. The first set right out of the box is power jumps Why I have no idea but let me tell you I got all the first set in how many I do not know I didn't count but the second set I got 26... WOW.. But the best part is the third set I got 30 What the Heck is that all about. Well I can tell you it is called DIGGIN DEEP and getting it done. Yes it is a small victory but it is a victory for me. I continued the workout and I did great I did not take as many breaks but those darn Globe jumps who thinks of something like this?? A mad man that is who.. So I will do alot better on those next time.. Maybe even get a small victory at the same time..

No comments:

Post a Comment