Thursday, January 19, 2012

Core and Ab Workout


 
 I changed up the workout tonight as it was just a little cold here today only -13 today for the High so I saw no sense in getting all Sweaty and going out in the cold to get sick. So I came back to the plant and then pushed play on Core 20 and Ab X.. These two together are a good combo they work all the right places you need them to work. Also during Ab X something happened to me that I have ...never done before I got out my Medicine Ball 8lbs. and I did the Mason Twists with it today. Normally I would not get through all the Mason Twists and today was no exception but you know what happened I started and I got all the way to 34 almost got all 40 before the bonus. So I stopped and started again and got all the Bonus done also with the Medicine Ball. So I got a small victory today also during the workout. So see if you Challenge yourself then things start to change.. Which is all we all want is Change...

No comments:

Post a Comment