Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Body Beast -- Back and Bis -- Week 2





Body Beast -- Back and Bis
  


                                      This is just some of the workouts that are in the Program. 

 Yep still here and still Pushing Play every morning. This morning was Build Back and Bis.. It is getting better and better everytime I push Play. My back and bis are getting stronger and better. I pumped some real weight this morning with the back routines. Then on the Bi's I did great continued to up the weight and get the burn and as you might say I could barely lift my arms during my shower. Which means one thing, I am getting it done or I am doing it wrong? But I think I am getting it done. This is going to be great. I am 9 days in and already upping my weights. This is a real Beast program and it is going to get me those results just wait and see..

 Have a good workout....

 Challenge makes Changes!!!





 Email me if you are interested in this program for the next 90 days. It will change your life. Just go to the Contact page and fill it out I will contact you and we can start your Journey for the Year..

5 comments:

  1. Looks cool! What's the hardest move in that workout?

    ReplyDelete
  2. To me it would be the 1,2,3 hammer curls.. You lift the weight with the right arm, then the left, then together. It is not that it is tough but the amount of reps is the key here in this one. Good Burn..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Back & Bi's! Sounds like you're doing it right - that's about how I feel after that workout. And those 1,2,3 hammer curls are horrible! Talk about burn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man love that workout just did it today and man like you said the 1,2,3 hammer curls are a killer! but man thats how ya grow! good job Edward!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No kidding! 1,1,2 Hammer Curls is the real name I think ... Anyhow, you're doing a crap load of hammer curls no matter what the name is .... and it's humbling to say the least! Thanks for sharing Ed!

    ReplyDelete