Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Muscle Soreness


Wow this morning I am so sore. I have forgotten how sore P90X makes you and I have forgotten how tired it makes you for the first week. Right now I feel like I can barely hold my eyes open but I slept all night long and hard too. But it will get better today as I warm up the muscles and move around. I can tell you the cold does not make it any better though during the day. I forgot the days when it was hard to open the door to the office and everything you do you say OWWWW.... But it is for a short time and then BAM pushing harder.
 I have Shoulders, Tri, Bicep today and it is going to be great another upper body workout and I love those. Maybe just maybe I can get that chest and armss I have always wanted.. Have a great one today..

 One thing I need to invest in for an after workout soreness cure and to replenish my body is P90X Results and Recovery drink. I have taken this before and it helped me alot with the soreness. I will be ordering some more this weekend. It comes in a Cream Orange Flavor..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment